It’s no big secret. Email marketing is a top platform for promoting brand visibility online. Information is delivered instantly to anyone who chooses to receive it and no paper is wasted in the process.
Communicating with customers via email also affords opportunities for any number of actions, depending on how subscribers choose to respond to the information you have sent them. Your email could result in a potential lead, a stronger relationship with an existing customer, a recommendation, or best case scenario - a sale.
These days, any effective internet marketing initiative needs to contain some degree of permission-based email marketing.*
FYI: Email Marketing Stats
- Email is the preferred method of commercial communication by 74 percent of all online adults. Source: Merkle
- The vast majority of responding companies (72 percent) rate email as "excellent" or "good" for return on investment. Source: Econsultancy
- Nearly two-thirds of companies will increase spending on email marketing, and 57 percent will put more dollars toward social media marketing in 2011. Source: StrongMail
- 94 percent of daily email users subscribed to marketing messages. Source: ExactTarget
Aspects of Email Marketing
- subscriber list management
- content writing
- email creation (the selection and arrangement of templates, fonts, colors, borders, images, text, links, etc).
- reports analysis
Opt-in to a Pin Agency email marketing campaign
Like everything else we provide, email marketing is cost-effective, easy to manage, and has proven to be wildly successful as a marketing tool over the past decade. You may contact us for a proposal.